Redefining site
engagement

Hovr is a flexible platform that powers more engaging online
experiences for your site visitors and community.

Hovr is a flexible platform that powers more engaging online experiences for your site visitors and community.

Today, only ~2% of web traffic is visible. Use Hovr to uncover and engage with the other 98%.

Today, only ~2% of web traffic is visible. Use Hovr to uncover and engage with the other 98%.

As Featured In

Your site
engagement
layer delivered.

Your site
engagement
layer delivered.

Your site engagement layer delivered.

Community + Content =
Quality Engagement

You’ve done the hard work to get visitors to your site, keep them there longer.

Turn anonymous site traffic into valuable first-party data and insights.

Drive authentic brand engagement over your existing website as is.

Use your site as your stage

Hovr gives you the power to deliver your message and your content to the right site visitor, at the right time — without changing your website.
Content up front

Content is king, queen — royalty. Content is everything while space on your site is always stretched to its limits. Create a way to deliver content over your existing site, bring relevant content to individuals, and engage on a new level with your readers.
Your community is powerful

Why segment your experience between pre and post-purchase? Your customers deserve a holistic experience that helps them find what they’re guaranteed to love.
Your community’s new home is over your site

Why direct your community to a 3rd party tool? Add a new dimension for your community to engage with each other and your brand, directly on your site.
Connect before, during, and after your event

Virtual events are missing the serendipity of in-person events. Provide a space for your attendees to engage, connect, and communicate with one another.

Brands

Use your site as your stage


Hovr gives you the power to deliver your message and your content to the right site visitor, at the right time — without changing your website.

Publications

Content up front

Content is king, queen — royalty. Content is everything while space on your site is always stretched to its limits. Create a way to deliver content over your existing site, bring relevant content to individuals, and engage on a new level with your readers.

eCommerce

Your community is powerful

Why segment your experience between pre and post-purchase? Your customers deserve a holistic experience that helps them find what they’re guaranteed to love.

Communities

Your community’s new home is over your site

Why direct your community to a 3rd party tool? Add a new dimension for your community to engage with each other and your brand, directly on your site.

Events

Connect before, during, and after your event

Virtual events are missing the serendipity of in-person events. Provide a space for your attendees to engage, connect, and communicate with one another.

Hear what others have to say

Simple. Seamless. Secure.

100% GDPR & CCPA Compliant. All Hovr users have control over their personal data.

Smart moderation detects, flags & bans users for profanity, specific words, & inappropriate images.

A specific focus on specific data and numbers that you can trust.

Pricing that fits
your needs.

Pricing that fits
your needs.